Ed Storms, from a private email:
1. J.-P. Biberian, Excess heat measurements in AlLaO3 doped with deuterium, in 5th International Conference on Cold Fusion, Ed: S. Pons, (IMRA Europe, Sophia Antipolis Cedex, France, Monte-Carlo, Monaco, 1995), 49.
This document was difficult to find. Eventually, I found the Proceedings for ICCF-5, and created a TOC for them, and split copies of all papers.
2. J.-P. Biberian, G. Lonchampt, L. Bonnetain, J. Delepine, Electrolysis of LaAlO3 single crystals and ceramics in a deuteriated atmosphere, in The Seventh International Conference on Cold Fusion, Ed: F. Jaeger, (ENECO, Inc., Salt Lake City, UT, Vancouver, Canada, 1998), 27.
The Conference Proceedings are not hosted anywhere I could find. But I found the paper on Biberian’s web site, under Articles.
3. J. P. Biberian, G. Lonchampt, Deuterium gas loading of palladium using a solid state electrolyte, in The 9th International Conference on Cold Fusion, Condensed Matter Nuclear Science, Ed: X. Z. Li, (Tsinghua Univ. Press, Tsinghua Univ., Beijing, China, 2002), 17.
4. T. Mizuno, T. Akimoto, K. Azumi, M. Kitaichi, K. Kuroiwa, M. Enyo, Excess heat evolution and analysis of elements for solid state electrolyte in deuterium atmosphere during applied electric field. J. New Energy 1, 79 (1996).
5. T. Mizuno, T. Akimoto, K. Azumi, M. Kitaichi, K. Kurokawa, Anomalous heat evolution from a solid-state electrolyte under alternating current in high-temperature D2 gas. Fusion Technol. 29, 385 (1996).
6. T. Mizuno, M. Enyo, T. Akimoto, K. Azumi, Anomalous heat evolution from SrCeO3-type proton conductors during absorption/desorption in alternate electric field, in Fourth International Conference on Cold Fusion, Ed: T. O. Passell, (Electric Power Research Institute 3412 Hillview Ave., Palo Alto, CA 94304, Lahaina, Maui, 1993), vol. 2, 14.
7. T. Mizuno, K. Inoda, T. Akimoto, K. Azumi, M. Kitaichi, K. Kurokawa, T. Ohmori, M. Enyo, Formation of 197Pt radioisotopes in solid state electrolyte treated by high temperature electrolysis in D2 gas. Infinite Energy 1, 9 (1995).
That issue is available for purchase from Infinite Energy.
8. T. Mizuno, K. Inoda, T. Akimoto, K. Azumi, M. Kitaichi, K. Kurokawa, T. Ohmori, M. Enyo, Anomalous gamma peak evolution from SrCe solid state electrolyte charged in D2 gas. Int. J. Hydrogen Energy 22, 23 (1997). Britz, Mizu1997
9. R. A. Oriani, An investigation of anomalous thermal power generation from a proton-conducting oxide. Fusion Technol. 30, 281 (1996).