Flagged Revisions installed. Unapproved pages display a Red unchecked notice under the title. Trolls attack here by creating and archiving pages with offensive content. To verify an archived page, check the original URL. Questions about administration? Contact User talk:Abd. Limited privacy on this site, see CFC:Limited privacy
- /Gordon on Uniqueness "Gordonian Rectangles" were invented because a Sudoku was too hard without them. We look at that Sudoku and how it can be easily solved without the assumption of uniqueness.
- /Systematic Sudoku Blog by John Welch. Opinionated. Often right.Abd agrees!. Sometimes wrongWRONG, Abd says.. That's what blogs are for!
- /Thomas Snyder: reviewing articles by and about Thomas Snyder, three-time World Sudoku Chamption
- /Cracking the Cryptic video series usually with Simon Anthony.
- /My Lame Animations has a series of sudoku solving videos.
- /Alonso article on creating a sudoku solver using "logic" instead of "brute force."