Flagged Revisions installed. Unapproved pages display a Red unchecked notice under the title. Trolls attack here by creating and archiving pages with offensive content. To verify an archived page, check the original URL. Questions about administration? Contact User talk:Abd. Limited privacy on this site, see CFC:Limited privacy
Please contact me by email
It is urgent that the person who left a message on this page yesterday contact me privately. This can be done by enabling email here and sending me a mail, also notify me on this talk page that you have sent the mail. You may also have someone you trust contact me. That we communicate more directly is important for your protection. --Abd (talk) 11:09, 28 May 2019 (UTC)
Sorry, I will not contact you by email because you will trace it. You have an old public IP I used. It traces to Florida not Reading UK. You will never find out who I am. The Wikimedia Foundation will never tell you.
I have emailed my identity to the Wikimedia Foundation, they know who I am, I recently emailed Michael Umbrecht my identity. I have a long-standing Wikipedia account - I did not want to disclose publicly. Your material on cold fusion deserved to be deleted. I have not done anything wrong in voting to delete your pseudoscience. Please remove my IP from your lawsuit. Max (talk) 16:01, 8 June 2019 (UTC)
- I very much appreciate that you told the truth, if you did. But there have been so many lies and impersonations that I cannot be sure. I believe you because the story you told made many otherwise mysterious pieces fit together. But to know for sure, your real identity is needed.
- First of all, I cannot trace you through an anonymous email unless you don't take precautions, and I think you know how to take them. (And even then, without a court order, converting IP to name is not easy.)
- If the case survives dismissal, it proceeds to discovery, where the WMF will be compelled to disclose information it has. They will attempt to protect privacy, I'm sure, but that protection will be limited. There is no privilege for private defamation, my opinion, and only privileged communications are most intensely protected, and those are still not fully protected.
- Many things I would say to you privately that I cannot in public. And this is public. I want to communicate privately to protect you, not to harm you. I suggest enabling email for Max, using an anonymous email account that I cannot trace. We can then establish that the account is the same as Max here, and there are other steps that can be taken to establish your probity, short of revealing identity.
- There no real safety except in the truth. --Abd (talk) 20:48, 8 June 2019 (UTC)
The Smith brothers, getting desperate, are pulling out all the stops. This message was left here today:
Nasima was my first wife, we were married for ten years and had five wonderful children, and seven wonderful grandchildren so far. We were divorced almost forty years ago, and are good friends. She remarried years later and Bernhardt is her present married name. I spent some time with her and a pile of kids and grandkids last Thanksgiving. Life is good, even if it sometimes takes unexpected turns.
Besides this being nonsense, and she would not call me "Dennis," she would certainly not use a Tor node for access, as this impersonation sock did.
The Smiths try everything, and have been doing that since September 2017, when I uncovered impersonation sock puppetry on Wikipedia, used to defame an innocent user, and exposed it. They are currently creating several sock puppets a day for attack, mostly on Reddit at this point. Their scheme has been unravelling in many, many ways. --Abd (talk) 22:36, 11 June 2019 (UTC)