Nagel. Overview. Solid body of experimental data, little understanding. 20 complies
I am taking questions for conference presenters on this page. You may request that a question be addressed to a specific speaker or presenter, and I will communicate the question and I will bring answers back to this blog. The Conference is shaping up to be a breakthrough event. There is far more major CMNS activity under way than is generally publicly announced.
Comments below may be entered anonymously. All comments from someone who has not been approved before must be approved, so be patient, and I am very, very busy with the Conferencem there are hundreds of people to listen to and talk with. If a real email address is entered, it will not be published, and I will be able to communicate directly, and intend to follow up on everything, eventually.
SHORT COURSE SPEAKERS (Sunday 3 June 2018)
- 10:00 Introduction and Issues, David Nagel
- 10:40 Electrochemical Loading, Michael McKubre
- 11:20 Gas Loading, Jean-Paul Biberian
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:30 Calorimetry and Heat Data, Dennis Letts
- 14:10 Transmutation Data, Mahadeve (Chino) Srinivasan
- 14:50 Break
- 15:10 Materials Challenges, M. Ashraf Imam
- 15:50 Theoretical Considerations, Peter Hagelstein
- 16:30 Commercialization, Dana Seccombe & Steve Katinsky
- 17:00 (end)
REGULAR CONFERENCE PROGRAM