This is a list of links to the contributions of other wikis with accounts suspected to be an Anglo Pyramidologist, i.e., either Oliver D. or Darryl L. Smith. Because many of these accounts have few edits, and because of possible of impersonation (frequently claimed by the Smiths, though generally unlikely except for obvious trolling accounts), it is possible that a few of these accounts are not a Smith brother. Several accounts are listed for further research, not necessarily because they are a Smith brother. Where there is more than a little doubt, this is specified. For example, FuzzyCatPotato is not suspected of being a Smith brother.
Remarkable in these, particularly on ED, is open admission, with accounts that do not look at all like impersonations, of the two brothers, massively active, with many socks. The pretense that the story of the “Smith brothers” is just a “conspiracy theory,” which they sold effectively on RationalWiki, is only occasionally asserted on ED..
(Wrongpedia apparently has the domain set to reject archiving, see archive.is showing a 403 error for a series of articles where someone attempted it. So I archived the entire site, including page history and user contribution displays. I had to turn off recognition of robots.txt. There is no simple way to prevent automated archiving of a site while maintaining anonymous public access.) If there is anyone willing to filter this to remove the serious privacy violations, let me know, the material could be published and placed in a public archive.
If the Smiths have raw log access, they can find my IP. Every step they take increases their exposure. I’m nor hiding, they are.
- EvilDead doxxed Mikemikev’s mother, suggests lawsuit.
- Dysklyver (probably other RW user by this name)
- KATMAKROFAN Wrongpedia site creator, looked like Oliver from this comment, but is Lojbanist, WMF globally locked , community-banned on en.wiki and blocked on Wikia. Even crazier than Oliver, which takes some serious effort. (on Encyclopedia Dramatica, Oliver claimed this was a stupid error, so I checked and corrected what had been here).
- Michaelsuarez appears to be the real Michael Suarez and how he is treated demonstrates how vicious the Smth brothers are.
From revision history for Mikemikev
- Adolff (admits being Oliver, possible impersonation).
- MrStrong admits being Oliver, many places.
- Anti-rightpedia see Wrongpedia. (Darryl or smokescreen?)
- Caves_of_Kaliya thin but anti-Kiwi Farms.
- AnonEd possible
- Kromscape !!! announces planned retirement from RationalWiki.
- HaraldBluetooth admits being Atlantid (Oliver) and more. Also here. More here. and to the end.
- Morpheus (possible)
From revision history for Talk:Mikemikev
- Satanist666 or troll.
From revision history for Oliver D. Smith
(a number of trolling socks probably not a Smith brother)
from history of Talk:Oliver D. Smith
- Perseus claims to be Debunking spiritualism, i.e., Darryl
- Not_dave ? very weird. Copied my writing, which is a Smith trick.
from User talk: JuniusThaddeus
- BumChum (created as Tenchu, troll admin changed name)
(many comments moved to Archives)
- OldRoman Darryl?
- Gladius confirms he’s Oliver and OldRoman, Darryl.
- Croc2 many clues on history
- Vermin possible, review
- FuzzyCatPotato (is actually RW FCP, apparently NOT a Smith brother)
- Viharo_supporter (possible)
- ShadowofRome Oliver trolling Rome Viharo
- Dan_Skeptic Darryl trolling Rome Viharo
To be continued, there are many, many more.